About the Company and Position:
- Privately owned Manufacturing company
- Office located in Cary, NC
- New position due to growth
- On-site work schedule (flexible hours)
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to Raleigh - Durham area
- Assist with the Financial Planning of organization which includes the preparation and roll-up of the company budget and forecast.
- Provide monthly variance analysis to identify areas of concern and monitor processes.
- Develop and expand analysis of product sales, margins and trends by product, geography, customer and sales representative.
- Build reporting tools for operating groups and departments.
- Create financial models to analyze various business opportunities and cost savings initiatives.
- Develop key performance indicators and trend analyses with recommendations to assist in improving cost efficiencies within the operation.
- Generate ideas and implementation of plans for process improvements.
- Partner with operating Directors and / or Leadership Team Members to roll out cross-department initiatives.
- Provide departmental support as needed for Executive, Administration, Accounting, and Management
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a business related field
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Strong background in forecasting, financial and business analysis
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Must be local and willing to commute
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a business related field
4+ years relevant experience
Strong background in forecasting, financial and business analysis
Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics preferred
Must be local and willing to commute
- Business Analysis
- Cost Reduction