Full Time Human Resources Benefits Coordinator needed for to join established Healthcare Organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Tracking benefit eligibility and sending out notices to new employees
• Facilitate benefits orientation and benefit changes
• New Employment onboarding and orientation and terminations
• Assist with employee benefit inquiries
• Thorough knowledge of COBRA premiums and payments
• Processing of Leaves of Absence including; determining eligibility for leaves, follow-up of necessary documentation, tracking/processing leaves.
Full Time/Temp to Hire | 16-19/hr
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Minimum 2 years' experience in benefits program support required
Advanced MS Office Skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
Minimum of two years' experience in a support role for a busy human resources department required