Kforce has a client that that is seeking a Executive Assistant in St. Louis, Missouri (MO).
- Ability and desire to integrate CQI principles and tools into work processes
- Excellent PC skills and with at least intermediate level Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013 and web/video conference)
- Must have the ability to learn new programs or software
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and strong organizational skills with ability to follow through on tasks assigned
- Self-starter with a keen sense of urgency to get things done and a professional and respectful attitude in dealing with a multi-cultural environment
- Proactive individual who seeks out ways to provide assistance and support for current or future planned meetings, conferences, appointments, travel, etc.
- Ability to handle confidential information and materials and multi-task as necessary.
- Ability to use discretion and independent judgement
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.