Audi Palo Alto has an outstanding opportunity for an Accounting Assistant to join the Holman family!
What will you do?
The Accounting Associate will need to have a general understanding of all aspects of the accounting office in the dealership. You will also be responsible for…
- Understanding laws and regulations related to registering and titling a vehicle in the state that the dealership is located
- Reviewing contract documents for purposes of compliance, titling, funding, and billing the deal
- Handling onsite cash receipts and balancing daily cash deposits
- Assisting in verifying invoice approval
- Determining proper account classification and approval of disbursements, accounts receivable maintenance, and preparing journal entries
- Scanning documents to the Centralized Accounting office
- Completing first day paperwork for new hires, termination paperwork, and pay changes
- Working closely with other positions in the office, including receptionist and cashier, and be able to back them up in their absence
What are we looking for?
- Previous automotive experience
- Attention to detail
- General understanding of the general ledger accounts
- Adequate general accounting and dealership knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player, professional appearance
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles