To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waco, TX 76701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MEP Manager - Waco, TX
Aramark • Waco, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
In collaboration with Baylor University, A/E, GC/CM, and other team members, will manage projects such as additions, refurbishments, remodels, and new construction on Client properties, with significant engineering requirements. Management duties would include schematic planning through design, construction and closeout. Manage diverse group of constituents to initiate and deliver projects of high aesthetic and functional quality, with very aggressive budget and schedule parameters. Maintenance and Plant Operations Services at one large account, 8M GSF. Total managed volume of project work of $10M - $13M. Provides direct supervision of one capital project manager, and oversight of activities related to all other project work managed by other account managers not under the direct supervision of the Projects/Zone Support Manager. Also manages trade foremen (HVAC, Plumbing, and Electric) and up to 20 hourly associates.
- Conduct feasibility analysis for project requests and prepare comprehensive project budgets.
- Coordinate technical activities on assigned projects.
- Solicit and review consultant and contractor proposals.
- Manage consultants and contractors to meet project parameters as contracted.
- Plan, schedule, and conduct engineering, design, and management of projects.
- Prepare and manage project programs, budgets, and schedules.
- Monitor work for compliance with applicable codes, industry standards, best practices, Aramark standards, and contract requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and provide creative solutions pertaining to engineering, design, and construction means, methods, and materials.
The MEP Manager will be expected to have a broad range technical engineering (mechanical, plumbing, electrical) knowledge and awareness of details in order to be able to recognize when problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions. Will ensure effective communication and coordination among the internal and external participants and stakeholders. Will manage collection and filing of information pertaining to planning, design, pre-construction, agency approvals, construction documentation, and closeout packages, for corporate and client records.
This manager will coordinate project activities with client departments such as Facilities Maintenance, Public Safety, IT, Regulatory Affairs, Events, and Administration to ensure all parties are well-informed and that work proceeds on schedule with minimal impact.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment with no injuries.
- Oversee preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, safety inspections, and code compliance activities.
- Lead internal efforts to operationalize BIM across O&M functions, and coordinate those efforts with the Client and corporate Engineering Services.
- Develop planning documents for initiation of projects for approval.
- Inspect completed work assignments to ensure satisfactory work quality.
- Monitor all phases of planning and construction, including pre-construction conference, bid review, and award of contract.
- Review contract plans and specifications for compliance with appropriate building codes and project requirements.
- Oversee budget, including labor costs, supply costs, inventories, and ensure services are in agreement between Aramark and the Client.
- Hire, guide, train, and give technical assistance to supervisors and employees engaged in plant and operations.
- Communicate with professional expertise with all levels within the organization and external vendors and contractors.
- Ability to assess and identify appropriate project resources and consultant needs across a variety of project types.
- Exceptional judgment, integrity and discretion, and demonstrated ability to manage diverse personnel, think strategically, and delivery tactically.
- Maintain Extensive knowledge of project financials through monitoring/tracking/reporting.
- Construction oversight responsibilities.
- Collaborates with the staff of facilities, physical plant, and various client appointed personnel to ensure smooth transitions for project planning through closeout and operations.
- Coordination of project close-out activities.
- Maintains archival system including cataloging, scanning of documents into electronic format to be managed within electronic PM software.
- Research, prepare, and present reports and presentations as requested.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated success in leading design and construction projects.
- Planning and scenario development experience.
- Formal education in architecture, planning, engineering, or construction-related program is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of design and construction of legal documents and contractual terms and conditions.
- Working knowledge of health inspection review and process for dining facilities.
- Working knowledge of hazardous materials, identification, and remediation means & methods.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran