Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Bridgeview is a village in Cook County, Illinois, United States. It is located approximately 15 miles southwest of the Chicago Loop. As of the 2010 census, the village population was 16,446. It is a 10 minute car ride from Bridgeview to Bedford Park.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Thermo Packer - D Shift (Nights)
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
'IND1P' #CB1 Responsibilities
Hiring Immediately! Rate of Pay: $17/Hour
Retention Incentive: $500 for Packers
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211
Do you like fast-paced work? Are you excited about a career in manufacturing in a production warehouse? Join us to learn more! Do you have previous experience in manufacturing, production, or experience in a warehouse environment? Leverage that experience and join our packaging group where you will be an integral part of our business, as we supply food packaging used in our community. If you are detail-oriented, fast moving, someone who likes to learn and grow- JOIN US TODAY!!!
As a Packer:
Packer provides support for the operation team by working safely, in a fast paced production warehouse environment, while inspecting product for defects and packing finished goods in correct configuration.
- Package product into boxes and prepare for shipment
- Check for quality issues to product and contact team lead with issues
- Ensure you have enough supplies at your station (boxes, tape ect.)
- Keep station clean at all times
- Follow safety guidelines at all times
As a Packer we will offer:
- Steady, Non-seasonal Employment
- Work that is essential to the food supply chain
- Career Advancement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Program with company match 6% dollar for dollar.
- Paid Holidays
Education and/or Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
- Ability to follow standard work instructions is required.
Packaging And Labeling