Have you considered being a Paratransit Driver in your community? Now’s your chance!
Get paid to do what you love!
Join the First Transit team, contracting exclusively for New Jersey Transit in the Mercer County area and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying! As a Paratransit Driver, you'll be responsible for safely transporting the disabled in a courteous and reliable manner. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $17.50 per hour for CDL with Passenger endorsement
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time year-round Shifts
- Company provided Work Uniforms
- Drivers represented by USWU Local 455
- Opportunity for overtime
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid CDL with Passenger endorsements
- Have at least 5 years of total driving experience.
- Have good verbal communication skills
*Please Note - All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check, drug screen and DOT physical.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online, or in-person at:
1012 Whitehead Rd Extension, Ewing, New Jersey, 06838
To set up an interview call Tremaine at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to PARATRANSIT DRIVER – (CDL) W/Passenger - Ewing – FT ext. 233
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected statuses.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status