To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR 97230
- Jamie Low
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Lab Technician
Kelly Scientific Resources • Portland, OR
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently hiring a QA Lab Technician to support QA and Technical Services Department in Food safety and Quality Programs. This is a temp to hire opportunity in NE Portland, Oregon. Responsibilities:
- Testing raw materials, blends and packaging to assure Safety, Quality and Consistency
- Auditing of production area
- Review and log pre-shipment samples for approval
- Assist in providing customers with requested samples, documentation and maintain records
- Maintain lab supplies and cleanliness
- Must be very organized and prioritize time well
- Must have meticulous attention to detail
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs are essential
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to handle shifting of priorities to accommodate customer needs
- Must work well independently and as a team player
- Understanding of basic science including microbiology and math
- Prior work experience in the food industry (1-2 years), knowledge of Food Science, HACCP and GMP a plus
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.