Robert Half is currently working with a dynamic client seeking a Billing Clerk. The Billing Clerk will create invoices, credit memos, update accounting records, customer information, and send payment reminders. This may be the role for you if you are a dynamic Billing Clerk with excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Manage client and vendor requests
- Provide customers with bills and invoices via available channels (physically or via email or another digital system)
- Communicate with vendors/clients regarding billing adjustments
- Maintain customer accounts, checking for debts, incomplete information, and other issues
- Help customers and manage complaints, including those regarding billing
- Prepare journal entries of adjustments to billings
- Release periodical customer account statements
- Assemble reports to distribute to senior managers and executives- Prepare all information needed for bills receivable calculation
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers if needed
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Verify accuracy of billing data, correcting any errors
- Receive various types of payments (cash, online payments etc.) and check for accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associates Degree preferred.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Billing Specialist/Project Biller and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Billing Specialist/Project Biller for more information.
- Accounts Receivable
- Assembly And Installation
- Customer Service