Job Locations: US-MS-Keesler Air Force Base Mission:
Wireless Advocates is a leading provider of wireless products and services both online and in nearly 700 retail locations nationwide. Together with the top wireless carriers (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile) and manufacturers (Apple, Samsung, Google) - our knowledgeable team of wireless experts are here to help people connect.
At Wireless Advocates, we continuously engage with the top wireless manufacturers, providers and channel partners to bring you the very best deals in wireless products and services. The goal – to make purchasing wireless simpler. By partnering with all the major carriers and manufacturers, we’re able to provide our customers a full range of wireless choices and the unbiased consultation they need to select the device and plan that’s best for them.
Do You Have What It Takes to Succeed?
You are the type of sales expert who creates a positive member experience. You strive to meet or exceed all Wireless Sales Representative customer service, quality of sale and performance expectations. You exhibit high levels of professionalism and operational excellence. You take pride in providing exceptional customer service. You maintain effective working relationships with your peers, manager and base personnel. You are able to meet sales expectations with minimal direct supervision.
This is an exciting opportunity in a retail space that is primed for massive growth now that 5G is here. We hold a unique advantage in that we're able to offer all of the latest devices and plans from Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile/Sprint. These roles come with full benefits and excellent pay - with base, bonus and commissions, our Wireless Sales Representatives are averaging $15/hr and our top performers are averaging $25/hr and higher.
Wireless Sales Representatives (WSR) are responsible for creating an excellent member experience by ensuring every interaction is professional and utilizes the GUESTS methodology. The WSR provides expert product and service selection advice so that military members and their dependents purchase products that meet their individual needs and wishes. The WSR is responsible for achieving personal sales and service goals and meeting all operational standards and expectations. The WSR must demonstrate the Company Guiding Principles in all interactions with military members and/or their dependents, employees and Exchange personnel. Since this is a retail position, the WSR should ideally be available for shifts in the evenings and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Consistently meets or exceeds sales and performance expectations.
- Consistently executes the company's GUESTS sales process.
- Provides superior, professional customer service to all members. Meets or exceeds all quality of sale and customer service standards.
- Keeps up to date with all communications and relevant information (i.e. promotions, inventory, etc.).
- Ensures all sales, operational and other SOPs standards are met and that all applicable SOPS are consistently executed.
- Builds long-term repeat relationships with customers through personal integrity, sales and product expertise.
Consistently meets or exceeds all operational standards including:
- Quality of Sale
- Adherence to published work schedules, meal breaks and timekeeping
- Regular/reliable attendance
- Accurate time keeping practices which includes checking daily for missing punches
- Accurate cash handling and inventory control
- Safety and Training compliance
- Completion of paperwork and direct delivery processing
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
- Prior retail sales experience is a plus, but the ability to greet and engage with customers is a must!
- Must be curious and coachable – it’s okay if you don’t know, but are you willing to learn?
- Personal integrity, a commitment to always do the right thing for our client and customers.
- A desire to learn about technology and how to match solutions to needs.
- Be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to walk/move about and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the U.S.
We’ve Got You Covered!
At Wireless Advocates, we are committed to providing our team with the support and resources to succeed in their career, as well as exceptional benefits for a healthy work-life balance.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation Time
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid
- Life Insurance Policy 100% company paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dealer Line Discounts on Phone Plans
Wireless Advocates is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and support diversity in the workplace.
To find out more about us, visit our website at: www.wirelessadvocates.com