To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
- Jason Nagle
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • McLean, VA
Posted 1 month ago
The ideal candidate will have a background in conceptual writing across all channels-from video, to print and digital advertising, social media or a combination of all the above. He/She will be an integral part of our creative team, working closely with our creative director, art directors, and clients. This right candidate will be a big idea thinker and a highly skilled crafter of words who is flexible in varying mediums. If you love telling stories, building a brand from the inside out, and being empowered, then we could be right for you.
- Creative lead on projects, sometimes alone, sometimes paired with an art director/designer.
- Write content.
- Proactively pitch concepts and creative executions.
- Work with creative and strategy teams on concept development for ongoing and seasonal campaigns.
- Create persuasive messages; tell compelling stories that generate brand loyalty in consumers.
- Participate in content and creative brainstorms and consistently provide big innovative ideas relative to content marketing and digital landscape trends.
- 5+ years copywriting experience with demonstrated expertise turning strategy into compelling content.
- Conceptual work examples a plus.
- Headline writing examples a plus.
- Long form writing experience is a plus.
- Expertise in writing for all digital mediums including websites, apps, social channels, email and video.
- Exceptional and flexible writing and editing skills; you think and communicate clearly in all media.
- A cultural curator who loves the intricacies of human behavior, trends, pop culture and ways to make a difference in the world through storytelling.
- A driving passion for creating social change and helping solve the world's problems - whether it's eradicating poverty, or helping people make their dream come true by buying a home.
- Excellent knowledge of branding, marketing, UX, game design, social/behavioral psychology, business, social engineering or anything else that is crucial when developing smart, realistic and compelling ideas.
- Self-starter, can excel under the pressure of deadlines and improves with constructive feedback.
- Ability to present and stand up for work, communicate effectively, continuously optimistic about finding a better solution.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.