To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Reporting Analyst - Minnetonka, MN or Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 4 days ago
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function research and investigate key business problems through quantitative analyses of utilization and healthcare costs data. Provides management with statistical findings and conclusions. Identifies potential areas for medical cost improvements and alternative pricing strategies. Provides data in support of actuarial, financial and utilization analyses.
- Develop procedures to load, transform, and report on structured and unstructured Medicare data
- Database and reporting design
- Analyze, review, forecast, and trend Medicare Star Ratings data
- Present analysis and interpretation for operational and business review and planning
- Support short and long term operational / strategic business activities through analysis
- Develop recommended business solutions through research and analysis of data and business process and implement when appropriate
- Subject matter expert in Medicare Star Ratings and our Star Rating predictive process
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ year of experience in a business setting
- Proficiency with SQL or SAS
- Experience with Python or VBA
- Experience with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes
- Ability to communicate analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally
- Ability to problem solve including multiple priorities and research conflicting and / or inaccurate data
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
- Hadoop (Hive / Spark), Sql Server, SAS EG
- Health care
- Medicare Star Ratings
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: SQL, SAS, Python, VBA, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute