IMMEDIATE OPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly Services is hiring a Clinical Director for our customer who provides educational and mental health services for youth.
1. The Clinical Director will lead efforts to provide and improve clinical services with regard to effectiveness, timeliness, efficiency, and safety.
2. You will work with fellow Directors, Executive Management, Leadership, Operations Management and others to establish and maintain fiscal stability, create an infrastructure to support evidence-based practice, facilitate the use of information technology and prepare staff to continue to serve clients and families in a world of expanding knowledge and rapid change.
3. The Clinical Director will promote community partnerships in the realm of clinical and educational services, developing and implementing new programs and community outreach initiatives.
4. Additionally, you will promote a practice model that incorporates educational as well as intra-personal, interpersonal, and intersystem functioning perspectives.
5. The Clinical Director has bottom line fiscal and clinical responsibility and accountability for all clinical services offered through the outpatient clinic and will manage the budget for outpatient and intensive outpatient clinical services and programs in a financially responsible manner.
6. Directly supervise program managers and direct service providers. Continuously develop, refine and monitor appropriate clinical productivity expectations for all outpatient clinical services staff members.
7. The Clinical Director will also provide a limited number of direct service hours to patients each month.
8. Organize and manage all programs within the outpatient and outreach clinical services area in a coordinated and efficient manner, maximizing collaboration and the efficient use of resources across programs
9. To serve as the organization's liaison to Santa Clara County, San Mateo County and other county Mental Health Departments and to oversee the administration of services under these contracts.
10. To work with the compliance and HIPAA officers on medical-legal compliance activities and to manage the organization-s medical-legal risk. Develop clinical quality and licensure standards in conjunction with relevant staff members and to develop and maintain a quality assurance monitoring program.
11. To ensure adequate supervision of unlicensed staff in compliance with state and professional regulations.
12. To serve as clinical liaison to Stanford University in the development and implementation of joint and complementary programs and services.
1. Licensed PhD in Psychology or Psychology Degree required.
2. A minimum of five years of administrative and managerial experience, increasing in complexity, including the supervision of clinical professionals (Preferred).
3. Significant experience in interdisciplinary setting delivering services to children and families with behavioral and developmental challenges.
4. Demonstrated clinical knowledge and expertise in child development and child psychopathologies especially in the areas of behavioral or mental health care disciplines.
5. Demonstrated track record of clinical program development and community outreach initiatives.
6. Familiarity and experience with non-profit boards and the role of community-based organizations.
7. Experience with medical-legal risk management.
8. Understanding and support of clinical research, including outcomes measurement and health services research so that the mission is objectively realized.
9. Familiarity with the academic medical care environment.
10. Demonstrated track record in orchestrating change management within a clinical environment.
11. Experience in operational planning.
12. The Clinical Director will have strong communication skills, both oral and written, and will be a creative and effective manager, leader and supervisor.