Are you passionate about Warehouse Operations? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
Our Arlington Texas Location is looking for a 2nd Shift (Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm) Warehouse Optimization Specialist.
Pay Base: $18.40 plus Shift Differential
The Operations Optimization Specialist is responsible for providing various audits and data related to the inventory in the Logistics Centers. Other processes within inventory such as count backs, cycle counts and reporting, both internally and to the customer. This position may also serve as a back to other Operations Optimization Specialist roles.
- Operate material handling equipment and perform all logistics center functions using appropriate equipment (i.e. , stand up, reach, cherry picker and EPJ)
- Audit inbound and Outbound
- Performs cycle counts and aisle audit, and corrects inventory discrepancies
- Assists with tracking of recoup
- Execute quality hold process
- Perfumed other duties in a safe as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to operate material handling equipment
- Experience using Warehouse Management Systems
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively; both verbal and written
- Lift up to 60 lbs. Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Highly conscious of safety and quality
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Rapid Paid! ( Ability to get hours worked paid out before payday)
- Full Health insurance ( medical, dental, and vision), 401K, Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!!!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity t drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with a ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-Door work environment
- High performance culture with a focus on growth mindset where continues improvements is embraced
- Materials Management
- Safety Principles