To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Intern - Treasury
SP Plus Corporation • Chicago, IL
Posted 12 days ago
- Reconcile bank accounts to general ledger for field, disbursement, and consolidated accounts.
- Research reconciling items, prepare correspondence, and follow-up with field personnel on unexplained variances.
- Prepare and enter journal entries into Infinium general ledger software package.
- Control returned check process.
- Reconcile unmatched banking items on T-Rec banking software.
- Accounting or Finance majors, junior standing preferred.
- Flexible schedule! We are seeking college students who are able to work approximately 20 hours per week (during normal business hours). Intern opportunity is based at our downtown Chicago headquarters.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.