Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Will work on Systems designed and developed by our client
• Has experience working with IBM Rational DOORS
• Familiarity with ARINC-429, MIL-STD-1553B, RS-232/422, SPI, I2C protocols is a plus
• Ability to use standard test equipment (oscilloscopes, multi-meters, etc.)
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, Visio).
• Familiarity with ARP4754A or ARP4761 is a plus
• Experience in Systems Integration, Traceability and Test is a plus
• Review customer specifications as well as statutory and regulatory regulations to determine the set of clear, complete, unambiguous system level product requirements which are not in conflict with each other.
• Confer with engineering, customer and regulatory personnel to resolve any requirement conflicts or ambiguities as well as address any requirements which may be unnecessary or significant impact design costs, technical performance, or schedule to achieve.
• Assure each requirement is assigned to the appropriate disciplines for implementation in the design.
• Maintain the requirements as the design matures, incorporating all changes.
• Assure the changes are flowed to the appropriate disciplines and coordinate with program management when changes drive cost, performance, or schedule scope.
• Validate the requirements are correct.
Assure each requirement is verified by test, analysis, demonstration or inspections.
• Prepares technical documentation describing the system operation, detailed specifications and system compliance.
• Support design, development, and proposals.
• Education and/or Experience
• Bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Lehigh Technical is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Ibm Rational Software