To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Phone: 619/471-1463
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Major technology company is seeking a front-end web developer that requires a high degree of personal accountability, pristine communication skills, and top-notch client management.
• At the direction of clients and project managers, develop and maintain event registration experiences in our Certain Event Management application.
• As part of a multi-disciplined digital team, code web experiences that delight and entice visitors to engage with Boeing content in critical ways.
• Follow industry best practices to write well-crafted, efficient code and/or adapt existing libraries to meet business requirements, focusing on user experience.
• Adhere to standard Creative Services workflow and approval processes.
• Continually develop your skills—languages, methods, practices—in order to stay current with the latest web development strategies
• Experience using Event Management applications: Certain, CVent, Eventbrite, etc.
• Experience working in a multi-site Wordpress Environment.
• Helpful in this role will be experience creating databases and integrating simple web sites with existing applications for dynamic content integration.
• Knowledge of the following may also be helpful: Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, social and Google APIs.
• Attention to detail is a must; as is comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints.
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment.
• Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
• Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience.
5+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education / Experience:5+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer