$50000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
You're a good fit for this position, if you are a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills. Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Robert Half Finance is working with a thriving company to find a skilled Financial Analyst. This Financial Analyst position will require the candidate to execute financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Additional daily functions will include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. In this role, the candidate will interact with colleagues in a business partner capacity in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. If excites you, contact Robert Half Finance today. The Financial Analyst role is a full-time employment opportunity in the Oswego, New York.
- Work on monthly and quarterly financial close processes in collaboration with the Accounting team
- Keep track of monthly and quarterly performance by comparing actuals versus expectations and enabling business partners to handle their resources
- Work alongside senior executives on strategic deep dives to create financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Present and monitor forecasting reports
- Enable effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Flexible individuals comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Work alongside cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to see the proper execution of plans
- Lead monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Understand and be able to explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Support Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis, as well as P&L forecasting
- Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience preferred)
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Prior knowledge in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Skills in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly desired (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For confidential consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.