To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GPSS, Patient Recruitment Strategy/Sales Lead (Home or Office-based)
IQVIA • Durham, NC
Posted 7 days ago
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for passionate individuals with an interest in healthcare to join our rapidly expanding Global
Patient and Site Solutions team. Experience in a client facing, account management or sales type role is essential,
and we are particularly interested in those with a healthcare communications or clinical trials background.
Our team of Patient Recruitment Strategy Leads collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to
develop patient recruitment, retention and site engagement support strategies. The focus of our team is on helping
our clients, find, enroll and retain patients on clinical trials. Our mission is to make sure that all clinical trials
are designed with the patient in mind and our strategies ensure the patient and site staff running the trial feel as
supported as possible.
Support the achievement of gross new business targets through the development of proposed patient recruitment/retention and site engagement strategies. Articulate these strategies during the request for proposal process, including budget development, proposal text and slide presentations. If needed, support Sales by presenting/defending the patient recruitment/retention strategy during customer meetings.
• Serve as internal strategy consultant for new business opportunities
• Develop strategic patient recruitment/retention and site engagement strategies for new business opportunities
by working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts
• Build, review and update patient recruitment and retention budgets as needed during the strategy development
process to reflect the most current strategy
• Describe the patient recruitment/retention and site engagement strategies in a cohesive and compelling story
for internal and external customers
• Continuously support the Request for Proposal process including proactively following up on assigned
opportunities to ensure business financial goals including, Gross New Business and Net New Business are achieved/exceeded
• Work together with operational team to translate recruitment, retention and site engagement strategy into
operational plan to positively impact recruitment and retention rates
• Input into strategy adjustments for ongoing studies where requested
• Mentor or support junior level staff on patient recruitment, retention and site engagement strategy development
• Actively partner with the operational teams to stay knowledgeable about new strategic partnerships, proof
points and case studies
• Build relationships internally and externally with individuals that can help us enhance future recruitment
• Maintain knowledge of current recruitment trends, vendors, and technologies to increase productivity and
recommend additional support as needed
• Lead initiatives as assigned by management to increase productivity, efficiency and/or strategic
differentiation in the market
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
o Passion for patient centricity / healthcare communications / clinic trials
o Extensive experience in a client facing / relationship building role
o Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
o Accountability for all assigned tasks and experience proactively taking ownership of opportunities as they
o Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders at all levels, establish and maintain relationships with
individuals inside and outside the organisation
o Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
o Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a high pressure and deadline driven environment, proactively
managing competing priorities
o Thorough grasp of all standard computer programs including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
o Demonstrated ability to work with subject matter experts to create detailed and tailored engagement /
o Knowledge of the drug development / clinical trials processes
o Experience working in patient recruitment in any context
o Experience in healthcare communications
o Experience developing ballpark and detailed budgets and discussing these with internal and external stakeholders
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in a health care or other relevant discipline or educational equivalent
• 7 yrs. of relevant and client facing industry experience (patient recruitment / communications / strategy)
• Or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time
• Some travel required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1064894