Shipping Coordinator -- Long Island City
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds-and that's why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results.
The individual will work closely with the Shipping and Facilities Teams, assisting with the packaging, shipping & receiving and data entry needs of the team. This role requires some heavy lifting (up to 20lbs.) and is a great opportunity for someone who is high energy, has proficient computer skills and has experience with organization and multi-tasking.
- Daily intake, distribution and processing of post - receiving mail and post packages, sorting by dept. and suite, for delivery.
- Courier shipping and receiving
- Liaising with LA Logistics/Customs team, working with LA logistics team in dealing with and organizing shipping globally, troubleshooting customs issues and general support.
- General shipping support and troubleshooting shipper and accounts.
- General support covering off any issues with facilities that they require from Shipping Coordinator.
- Prepare shipping labels for each project
- Receive shipments
- Unpack toys
- Order boxes and shipping supplies
- Repack toys individually with necessary correspondence
- Assist with shipping boxes
- Tearing down boxes, keeping the area neat and tidy and efficiently organized
- Lifting boxes up to 20 lbs and repetitive movements
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask and work under deadlines
- Able to follow instructions and work independently
- Data processing would be asset
All Internal applications / referrals, please contact your Talent Acquisition Specialist @ Spin Master.
While applying please ensure that you highlight the source & job title in the subject line.
eg: Application for ' Job Title & SOURCE: (where you heard about this job) in the subject line.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Packaging And Labeling