To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rapid City, SD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Radiological Technologist Rapid City Hospital Full Time
Regional Health • Rapid City, SD
Posted 1 month ago
If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
DepartmentRCH MIS General
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
ShiftEvening (United States of America)
Job SummaryPerforms radiographic examinations utilizing a variety of technical aspects that require judgement, ingenuity, and initiative in applying ionizing radiation to obtain diagnostic images. Promotes a cooperative and professional atmosphere with emphasis on patient care. Serves patients of all ages.
● Consistently demonstrates a thorough knowledge of patient positioning, principles of CR/DR, Fluoroscopy, quality control, image processing, and demonstrates the ability to plan own work. Assists physicians in performing procedures. Provides learning environment.
● Documents appropriate information in patients chart.
● Ensures the procedure and related supplies are billed correctly.
● Examines requisition for appropriate orders, exam date, indication for exam. Reprints corrected requisition.
● Performs daily Quality Assurance and temperature documentation.
● Prepares and administers correct amount of contrast, using aseptic techniques as outlined in the Infection Control manual. Documents appropriately in patients chart. Completed injector training.
● Prepares the correct procedure tray when assisting physician.
● Consistently provides quality diagnostic exams for interpretation.
● Competently works within required computer programs (i.e. PACs, RIS, Vrad) as well as manual downtime processes.
Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.Physical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to radiation and frequent exposure to contaminated needles and infectious body substances.
Make a difference. Every day.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.