Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
How would you like to serve as a vital and valuable asset to a Maintenance Team where your efforts will directly impact the quality of this organization’s leading nutritional supplements and products? If so, The Nature's Bounty Co. is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to maintain and repair packaging equipment, supporting both mechanical and basic electrical troubleshooting, ensure machinery efficiency and participate in machinery development projects and initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Note: This is a 2nd Shift Opportunity. Hours for this position are; 3:00pm - 11:30pm Monday - Friday
- Perform all Preventative Maintenance as required
- Interprets blueprints and schematics and basic understanding of electrical circuits and PLCs
- Troubleshoots, assesses and repairs most manufacturing/facilities issues, including packaging equipment changeovers in a timely manner without supervision
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Must be mechanically inclined and have the ability to use all standard tools of the trade including electrical test meters
- Experience working in and around mechanical equipment, preferably in a food/pharmaceutical/nutriceutical environment
- High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment