- Ability to manage Safety, Quality and Efficiency to ensure all operational objectives are met or exceeded through standardized work procedures.
- Develop, train and motivate hourly employees under your direction.
- Administer corrective action when appropriate.
- Possess excellent follow up skills through assignment completion.
- Promote teamwork and resolve labor issues in a timely manner.
- Work with your peers and employees towards obtaining LPDC’s objectives.
- Support all operations of the business (i.e. Inbound, Outbound, Inspection, Quality, Inventory, Production Control, Claims, Shipping, Receiving, Traffic)
- Support and participate in all Quality initiatives.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are enforced.
- Support and back fill teammates when they are on vacation or out of the building.
- Support a healthy and safe work environment by addressing unsafe acts and conditions immediately
- Facilitate crew meetings
- Experienced knowledge in EWM/TWOS/MMP/OHSIM
- Ability to work any shift, weekend, or holiday as necessary to support the business
- Ability to effectively manage within UAW environment
- Minimum 1-3 years working in Distribution/Logistics environment
- Preferred 4 year degree or experienced in Logistics
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 545976
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Resourcing is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. Advantage Resourcing has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and Sydney, Australia. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve.
View the full profile
Through our local market intelligence, we acquire resumes, screen and qualify candidates and prepare to deliver talent and solutions to our clients locally. Because of our vast global network, we also service clients who live and work in multiple geographies and countries as needed. It is not uncommon for Advantage Resourcing to manage human resource and staffing solutions for one client in multiple cities, states, and even countries. We are able to find the perfect candidate for a job one mile away, but we can respond to our clients needs whether they be 400 or 4,000 miles away while managing all of the international employment challenges, such as immigration and worker mobility issues, cultural anomalies, and currency conversions.