To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Human Resources
Global Payments Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary:Our growing company is looking for a strategic and dynamic People Leader who will bring new HR ideas to the table to ensure the Business Technology Group can continue to become better, faster and more innovative. This person will work closely with the Technology group to provide an expert level of Organizational Development consultation, development and strong generalist practices to address departmental development goals and continue to create employee growth opportunities. This person will provide HR leadership, strategy and consultative people related advice on business issues and will provide perspective and recommendations on business growth/productivity and improvement.
- Build solid relationships with business leaders and management teams. Consults with, advises, and supports transformation and change initiatives, people decisions and actions, talent management and development, org design, reward optimization, workforce planning, business diagnostics, HR info and analysis, retention and engagement, employee communication, culture management, diversity, and HR programs and services.
- Serve as expert on human resources issues, counseling management, employee relations issues, and/or employees concerning established and non-established procedures.
- Identify emerging human resource challenges within the Business unit and serve as Change Agent to sponsor and create improvement solutions with business impact. Ensure effective change management strategies, communications and training in support initiatives.
- Work with Technology team to develop HR models and forecasts re: leadership bench strength, organization capability, etc. to provide insights/recommendations.
- Deliver effective communications and provide leadership for the implementation of HR policies and processes across the Technology Group
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to source and staff a diverse workforce, and ensure a positive on boarding experience
- Leverage centers of excellence to build tools and expertise across teams supported
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Must be a seasoned HR professional with experience supporting Technology based organizations and leadership teams.
- University degree in Human Resources, Organization Effectiveness or related field. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years HR experience with generalist/business partner expertise.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing change initiatives.
- Effective at gaining credibility, trust and collaborating collaboratively with assigned clients.
- Strong influencing and consulting skills. Challenges the status quo with diplomacy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively identifies and analyzes problems and takes personal accountability and initiative.
- Experience influencing and managing a team of direct reports
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.