One of our client, a multidisciplinary and leading scientific organization, focusing on achieving research advances in all aspects of cancer care is seeking a Pharmaceutical Liaison; responsible for assisting with liaison activities between company and our pharmaceutical industry partners during all stages of a clinical trial, from development to study closeout. This job can be based in Philadelphia, PA or Boston, MA with flex time/flex day after training.
We also have multiple opportunities with highly motivated Project Manager of Clinical Operations, Oncology located in Philadelphia, PA office.
These opportunities are Contract (W2/1099/C2C), Contract-to-hire or direct-hire roles. If you are interested in aligning with a highly regarded organization that values quality and integrity and fosters an environment where teamwork and professionalism thrive, then don't hesitate to contact Rose Chu, VP in Pharmaceutical & Biotech Services Group at #610-822-1256 for questions.
Company offer abundant opportunities for motivated pharmaceutical professionals to pursue their scientific/clinical interests, make an impact and maximize their growth potential. Please find the qualifications and requirements below. If you feel that this position is one that you are excited about and qualified for, please send over your most recent CV. We are always interested in talking to candidates for current AND future opportunities! ***Please respond directly at Email blocked - click to apply with your resume attached –WORD document***
- Coordinate industry related activities within Operations office, including collaborating with the protocol development team, lab science team, clinical data associates and statistical teams
- Coordinate industry related activities outside the Operations office, including collaborating with our industry partners, the Headquarters and study and committee chairs
- Assist the Industry Liaison to negotiate contracts with pharmaceutical companies, including providing the EAMRF contracts office with approved scopes of work, budgets and review of draft contracts
- Track contract deliverables due to our industry partners for executed agreements, including the monitoring of data cleaning timelines and other deliverables
- Work with third party drug distributors for requesting cost estimates
- Responsible for Drug Accountability and Forecasting per protocol
- Ensure that the respective study drug information and drug availability sections for specific protocols are accurate
- Develop drug request forms that sites use for drug ordering
Oversight of drug team including:
- Oversight of the processing of drug orders
- Oversight of the distribution of reports/mailings to our industry collaborators
- Field questions from participating sites
- Oversight of the processing of safety alerts
- Point of contact for questions related to unblinding patients on study
- Reconciliation of drug distribution invoices, liaising with finance
- Management of drug team schedules to ensure coverage
- Convene routine drug team meetings and create agenda and minutes schedule
- Create/Review and ensure Drug Team SOPs and WI are kept up to date
- Assist with Grant Funding requests and National Coverage Analysis (NCA) for specific protocols
Required Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work and/or relevant professional experience is required RN and or RPh/PharmD preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in clinical trials (oncology experience required)
- Supervisory/Project Management experience is preferred
- Experience and Knowledge of Protocol Development Process
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry’s drug purchasing processes
- Proficiency in Clinical Data Management procedures
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- Strong computer skills
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a country leading clinical company, company offers comprehensive benefits package. Interested individuals are encouraged to contact or submit their CV to the following email address: URL blocked - click to apply
Keywords: Industry Collaborations Associate, collaborating with the protocol development, lab science team, clinical data associates and statistical. negotiate contracts, draft contracts, monitoring of data cleaning timelines, drug distributors, Drug Accountability, Forecasting per protocol, study drug information and drug availability sections for specific protocols, drug ordering, Oversight of the processing of drug orders, Oversight of the processing of safety alerts, Reconciliation of drug distribution invoices, liaising with finance, drug team meetings, Drug Team SOPs and WI are kept up to date, NCA, protocols, ECOG, RN and or RPh/PharmD, clinical trials oncology, Protocol Development Process, Pharmaceutical Industry’s drug purchasing processes, Clinical Data Management procedures, Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
We appreciate your understanding, in that; we will only be able to respond to those inquiries who meet the stated requirements. To protect our client's interests, we will not be responding to inquiries that do not contain a CV/Resume. Finally, please include the position ID (rc- Pharmaceutical Liaison) in the subject line of your correspondence to ensure review.
Please forward your credentials in Word format through Indeed or call Rose Chu at Phone number blocked - click to apply for questions. Our clinical recruiter/manager will contact the qualified candidates IMMEDIATELY to set up interviews.
Vice President – Pharmaceutical, CRO, Biotech, Medical Device
Global Employment Solutions/Fahrenheit IT
P (610)822-1256 | C Phone number blocked - click to apply | F (Phone number blocked - click to apply) | Email blocked - click to apply
One Presidential Blvd. North, Suite 310, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
We're looking for hot talent! Tell your friends and get $250 plus a new iPad 2, iPad Mini, Apple Sport Watch or iPod Touch. URL blocked - click to apply
A Bachelor???s degree or equivalent work and/or relevant professional experience is required RN and or RPh/PharmD preferred Minimum of five (5) years of experience in clinical trials (oncology experience required)