UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Set up plan structure and billing, eligibility collection and database loading
- Prepare materials such as plan documents and provider education aids
- Audit contract loads for adherence to quality measurers and reporting standards
- Work independently on complex requests and help team members solve complex problems
- Audit work of others to identify and process/coordinate correction of loading errors
This high-impact position is challenging. You will be working with configuration analysis to ensure loads into our system are accurate based on our contracts, so the ability to use data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems is critical to your success.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 4+ years of experience in medical billing, claims processing or contract installation including experience with facility or ancillary contract reimbursement methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with claims processing systems such as COSMOS, CSP Facets and/or UNET; or 2+ years of experience working with NDB
- Entry level of proficiency in Microsoft programs including Excel and Word
- Undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of experience with medical coding (HCPCs, CPT-4, Revenue, DRG, ICD-9, etc.)
- 2+ years claim processing or resolution experience
- 1+ years of experience in a role exposing you to provider contracts, role auditing or managing work quality
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $26.15 to $46.63. The hourly range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $28.85 to $51.30. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.