To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Fe, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Catering Manager ~ Beautiful Private College ~ Campus Dining
SAGE Dining Services® • Santa Fe, NM
Posted 1 month ago
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Catering manager to plan and executive exceptional catering events that delight the senses, inspire minds and foster community at a beautiful private college in Sante Fe, New Mexico.
You will be part of a three manager food service team executing meal service for this college community. Catering events can range from simple coffee service to dinner parties to large scale outdoor events and of course, graduations!
At SAGE every meal is an opportunity to showcase exceptional food. The best candidate will have extensive experience in overseeing the planning and executing catering events from managing, hiring and training of the catering staff to meeting, planning, costing and bringing to fruition fabulous catering results.
What you will do:
Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Community catering management and coordination as requested.
Manage decor and merchandising
- Manage social media campaigns for special events & daily menu items
Maintain HACCP standards
Develop strong client and customer relationships
Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
Create a positive team environment
Follow and ensure SAGE standards and uphold SAGE mission
- Assist General Manager with general location management
- Follow SAGE Standards
What you need:
- Minimum three years hands-on catering experience executing large scale catering events
Culinary background a plus
- Experience hiring and training catering staff
- Strong customer service skills
- Prior location management experience (closing/opening skills)
- Knowledge of all things catering: set ups, menu process, client meetings
- Fluency in sanitation and safety standards
- Planning and organizational proficiency
- High energy, positive attitude and superior ethics
- Dynamic get-it-done work ethic
- Incredible work history and amazing references
- Ability to process catering invoices
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer