At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.About this role:
Our product teams help lead Wells Fargo's Human Resources transformation to deliver a new experience to our team through process and technology. We are seeking a Senior Lead Product Manager who will have the responsibility for functional areas within .NET, ServiceNow, Workday, as well as other applications. They will develop and communicate the product's vision to be fulfilled by their agile team and will work with both internal and external stakeholders to represent the voice of the business.
For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com .In this role, you will:
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence business plans, business requirements, direct product design and implementation for complex business and technical needs
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are strategically focused for diverse product lines
- Engage with leaders, stakeholders, subject matter experts (SME), scrum masters, project managers and delivery team companywide
- Oversee overall product management and strategic focus for the most technical, complex and diverse products and services
- Lead the strategy and resolution of complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth understanding of potential synergies, opportunities companywide
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale, and require consideration of global market dynamics, trends, regulatory impact, and risk management
- Articulate product vision, define scope, prioritize backlog, establish goals, and provide direction for teams to design, develop, and deliver technology and processes for updating, upgrading technologies and vendor relationships
- Ability to influence and manage cross functional work streams in order to execute projects with quality and on-time
- 7+ years of Product Management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery, or agile product owner experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Agile certification
- Experience with consulting, implementing and product ownership of Human Resource products and tools
- Experience with .NET
- Experience with ServiceNow HR Service Delivery
- Experience with ServiceNow and / or Workday integrations.
- Experience with ServiceNow reporting
- Exposure to custom application development vs. cloud configure type work
- Workflow optimization
- Relationship building at senior levels and ability to drive decision making through a consensus building approach
- Experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Lead and facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a detailed understanding of client objectives and desired outcomes
- Experience interpreting business and technical needs and translating them into user stories
- Experience gathering and translating technical requirements that have clarity in order for scrum teams to implement
- Experience with HR systems in a global environment with multiple integrations
- Experience leading systems projects with technical staff
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
Charlotte, NC - 8740 Research Dr.
Charlotte, NC - 11625 N. Community House Rd.
Charlotte, NC - 301 S. Tryon St.
Minneapolis, MN - 550 S. 4th St.
West Des Moines, IA - 7001 Westown Parkway
Phoenix, AZ - 2222 W. Rose Garden Lane
Chandler, AZ - 2600 S. Price Rd.
San Antonio, TX - 4101 Wiseman Blvd.
Irving, TX - 5000 Riverside Rd
Grapevine, TX - 1400 S. Main St.We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Relationship Management
- Business Requirements
- Customer Relationship Management
- Decision Making