To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Intern, Marketing Analytics
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 22 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
We are currently seeking an Intern to work in our Marketing Analytics department. This is a great opportunity for a student interested in a future career in a corporate environment. This is a paid internship and will be in IGT Center, Providence, RI.
This position is responsible for supporting the analytics function which supports sales, strategic and marketing planning, product development, and IGT customer needs. This position will be primarily focused on reporting and presentations. Additional responsibilities could include retailer analyses, sales forecasting and analyses, promotional analyses, market segmentation, marketing planning, customer consultation and support of primary research for new products and games.
- Preparation of executive presentations.
- Works with the Account Teams to provide detailed and thorough market and content analysis on an on-going basis.
- Collaborate on identifying trends and relationships of variables in a dataset in hopes to make recommendations.
- Presents and support the findings of the analyses
- Captures, tabulates & analyses data with insurance of data accuracy
- Assists in the development of strategic marketing plans for current or potential customers through trend analysis, industry tracking, and best practice benchmarking
- Assists in the designs and administration of complex retail analyses for use in sales performance, market segmentation and product positioning
- Work with market research development and analysis teams to coordinate forecasts
- Supports team in the maintenance of internal databases, creation of custom reports, and generation of case studies and other such analysis in support of customer/corporate development of marketing plans, product research and multiple other company objectives.
- Compiles, reviews and distributes weekly sales reports
Candidates for an internship at IGT must be in good academic standing (GPA 3.0 or higher) and must also be highly motivated, demonstrate good work habits, and be eager to make a positive contribution.
An intern is a student that is actively enrolled in any one of the following:
1.) an accredited college or university;
2.) a non-college technical school, recognized and approved by IGT
- Proficiency in data bases, excel, pivot tables
- Proficiency in statistics
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a degree program
- Currently in good academic standing with a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- Candidate should be able to start work during the summer and continue on a part-time basis (12+ hours/week) once the fall semester begins
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.