Application Support Analyst
Harris Computer Corporation (Systems & Software)
Remote role - Canada or USA
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you.
We are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our support team.
Systems & Software, a subsidiary of Harris Computer Systems, has been a top-rated Customer Information System (CIS) provider to municipal and investor-owned (IOU) electric, water and gas utilities for over 40 years. With an unrivaled track record of success, our web-based enQuesta Software drives advanced business performance and customer engagement.
We are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to manage real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction. The successful applicant will be involved with functional support our CIS, enQuesta. You will work with our business users along with product and technology teams to provide primary support for production issues. As an experienced analyst, your triage skills will help ensure we're doing the most important work first.
What your impact will be:
* Manage and triage incoming external and internal stakeholder requests via JIRA Service Desk
* Lead with curiosity to work with customers to troubleshoot our applications and become a functional expert for our CIS and related applications.
* Solve complex challenges - use your research and superior communication skills to provide clear and accurate resolution paths on incoming tickets in accordance with SLA's
* Make an impact, build relationships & provide meaningful solutions to stakeholders
* Recreate and replicate technical challenges with a mission to drive product change via configuration management or fixes to client production and testing environments
* Contribute to the enhancement of our application support specific customer knowledge base and document repository to be used for managing the technical specifics/requirements of each client
* Understand and translate complex product and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* Be part of an exciting application support team that thrives on meeting and exceeding expectations
* Manage multiple priorities and own your work from end to end
* This role has a rotating on-call component that requires some work outside of normal business hours
What we are looking for:
* 2+ years of experience in an Application Support role
* Strong communication skills & bias for action
* Practical experience and an understanding of incident management, problem, and change management
* Curious and independently minded with a proven ability to thrive in a self-motivated fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment
* Strong communication skills & bias for action
What would make you standout:
* Experience managing multiple testing environments (UAT, Staging, Pre-Prod) and related contentions
* Experience with release management principles and methodology
* experience working with SQL
* Experience working with JIRA Service Desk or similar (ZenDesk, Intercom, etc.)
What we can offer:
* The opportunity to work on challenging projects with a great team of people
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
* Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
* Flexible work options
Salary and vacation will be commensurate with experience and job responsibilities. We offer excellent fringe benefits, including vacation, employee rewards program, retirement plan, health, dental, life, and disability insurance.
A significant percentage of our management and staff work from their homes. This position is open to qualified applicants living in the US or Canada and willing to work from home and travel to Winooski on occasion. If you're located in Vermont and want an office-based experience, we have great office space located in the heart of Winooski with parking included. Want to be hybrid? That works too.
About Systems & Software:
Since 1973, our unrelenting mission at Systems & Software has been to give quality customer information system (CIS) solutions to municipal and investor-owned utilities. We understand the importance of a committed, engaged group of teammates to achieve this mission.
Systems & Software is part of Harris Computer, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., which trades on the Toronto stock exchange under the Ticker CSU. Visit us at www.ssivt.com to learn more about our customer information system (CIS), enQuesta. Visit us at www.harriscomputer.com to learn more about Harris Computer.
- Acceptance Testing
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Incident Management