You're not just in it to win it. You want to crush it every time. Because that's what high-performing, driven, Direct-Writing Sales force professionals do. At least at Sentry. But not just anyone has what it takes to build strong and profitable relationships in defined niche markets. If you're a unique performer, Sentry offers a unique career opportunity that soars beyond commercial insurance sales. Our highly trained Account Executives head out each day packing a full complement of specialized commercial insurance, 401K, and life insurance products that are perfectly designed for the industries we serve.
For those who understand and appreciate our customers, Sentry offers something special: The chance to market our business property and casualty insurance, retirement plans, and business life insurance to our target market accounts. What's the key? Building long-lasting relationships to protect the assets, employees, and longevity of the businesses you'll serve. You'll make a nice living by providing the specialized expertise our customers need to protect their businesses, employees, and financial futures.
We provide everything you need to carve out a sales career filled with success and purpose, including:
* High earning potential and monthly/annual incentives, plus recognition trips
* Outstanding benefits and a 401(k)-program matching dollar for dollar up to 8%
* Work from home from your territory
* Opportunities for professional development and growth
* Outstanding training and support
* An industry-leading line of products and services
Bring your uncommon skills to an unusually robust insurance market. The North Dakota territory includes all of North Dakota.
What You'll Do
Sell directly to niche market accounts to increase premium volume
Retain profitable business by providing effective, quality service to policyholders
Build and maintain quality relationships with businesses
Work directly with Underwriting, Claims, Loss Control, Audit, Customer Service and other key partners
Call on and pursue all niche market opportunities assigned to your geographic territory
Leverage current customers and relationships for new growth and sales opportunities
What it Takes
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* At least two years of sales experience
* Exceptional sales and interpersonal relationship skills Self-discipline and ability to thrive in a remote work environment
* Ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate effectively and remain organized Strong analytical and math skills
* Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record with a valid driver's license and ability to meet travel requirements
* Primary residence within your sales territory required
What You'll Receive
Why did Sentry make Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize Employers since 2017? We know that there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction, at work and in your personal life. So we offer a rare combination of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to make your professional experience a positive one. We appreciate our people, and they appreciate the advantages we offer:
* Competitive compensation - with base salary, commissions and a generous monthly and annual bonus plan, including trips and recognition
* Company car with gas card
* Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits 401 (K) plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting Laptop, cell phone reimbursement, home office setup, and more
* Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts Comprehensive, ongoing training, including licensure
* We equip our Account Executives with cutting edge proprietary technology that enables them to be more efficient and effective in the field
* Extensive work-life resources
How You'll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry's team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you'll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry-more than 4,000 associates-have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We're proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income. Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth. Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we're one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We're rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority. Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!
Casey Van Der Geest
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Account Executive
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sentry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Claim Processing
- Customer Service