To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Manhattan, NY 10017
- Matthew Cook
- Phone: 2123366217
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Associate - Real Estate & Construction
Michael Page • Manhattan, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We help Real Estate & Construction companies grow! Sales focused environment - new business development in the real estate & construction industry. Dealing with developers, owner/operators, general contractors and specialized construction firms. This role is adding value to these companies and helping them grow in an already booming market
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Global Company with international offices. Located in MANHATTAN, specializing in areas across numerous industries, this team focuses on the Property & Construction Market in NYC/Tri State Area
As a Business Development Associate - Real Estate & Construction, responsibilities will include;
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships
- Selling services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of passionate and knowledgeable team to maximize commercial performance in this highly specialized and growing market in New York City/Tri State Area
Successful Business Development Associate - Real Estate & Construction will have:
- Sales experience, even if 1-2 years
- You may have worked in a sales environment and have worked towards sales targets before
- Client facing business development experience
- Real Estate experience / knowledge of real estate and/or construction companies and practices
- Bachelor's degree
A competitive base salary plus the opportunity to make bonuses/commission, 20 days of vacation, health care benefits, 401k and other benefits available.
Office located in Manhattan