Registered Nurse Opportunity In our Adult Behavioral Health Hospital
One of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World'[s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high guality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and e4quipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
To provide superior quality healthcare services that: PATIENTS recommend to family and friends, PHYSICIANS prefer for their patients, PURCHASERS select for their clients, EMPLOYEES are proud of, and INVESTORS seek for long-term returns.
The RN CHARGE NURSE is a key member of our Behavioral Hospital. The Charge Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, and evaluates patient care through collaborative efforts with health team members and in accordance with the nursing process and the standards of care and practices. They supervise the Mental Health Technicians on the unit and work closely with the physician to ensure the delivery of high quality and cost effective health care is consistent with the mission, vision, and values of Coastal Harbor Treatment Center and in accordance with government regulation, licensing and accreditation requirements.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- 12 Hour shifts - with RN self scheduling
- Shift is 7AM-7 PM
- Career development opportunities within Coastal Harbor Health System and UHS (and its subsidiaries)
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401 (K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Licensure: Current Registered Nurse license to practice professional nursing in the state of Georgia
- Associates of Science in Nursing from an accredited nursing program; Bachelors of Science in Nursing is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of behavioral health nursing clinical practices.
- Ability to direct and monitor others; activities with demonstrated leadership abilities that contribute to a positive work environment
- CPR (AED) certification must be obtained prior to the completion of orientation.
- Successful completion of HWC training including appropriate use of seclusion and restraint within 90 days of employment
- Must be deemed competent prior to assisting in restraint process.
- Must pass a medication administration exam before administering medications
Registered Nurse Certified
Automated External Defibrillator