Seeking Credit - Analyst - Immediate Need
Rockville, MD Hours:
9:00AM - 5:00PM Pay:
$18.00/hr. Job Responsibilities:
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
- Prepare complex billings for submissions to customers of various types of government contracts (Time & Materials, Firm-Fixed-Price, Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee, etc)
- Analyze unbilled receivables monthly
- Initiating communications to external and internal customers to resolve billing discrepancies and collection issues.
- Research and resolve a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning billing status
- Producing year-end indirect rate variance invoices and quick close out documentation.
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task with minimal supervision and be collaborative with Project Directors, Program Manages, and Contract Managers
- Must be deadline driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment, organized and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Project Accounting and Revenue Recognition basic knowledge
- Process a high value of invoices monthly / expert in resolving the unbilled
- Must have experience with processing and validating project type (Time & Material (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), and CostPlusFixedFee (CPFF)) invoices as well as closeout bills including year-end indirect rate variance invoices.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) • Strong Excel Skills, knowledge of Vlookup and Pivot Table functions
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US_EN_99_026209_577142
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
The global leader in workforce solutions.
We have more than 50 years' experience in the staffing game. In that time, we've merged, acquired and grown our way to becoming the global staffing leader. The name "Adecco" itself actually came about back in 1996 when two of the world's top staffing firms, Adia and Ecco, merged. And while we appreciate our history, we're much more focused on the future-ours and yours.
We’re more than just a place to work.
Why be the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career service solutions if you can’t also make that world a better place to live and work? We pride ourselves on a culture that is welcoming and inclusive in the workplace but also engaged with the communities we serve.
If you’re looking for new job opportunities, Adecco gives you access to more jobs at more companies than any other staffing solutions company. And the resources you need to realize your career goals. Adecco is the workforce solutions leader in North America, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and contract staffing, permanent staffing/direct hire, outplacement and career services, recruitment process outsourcing, training and consulting. Adecco specializes in the following industries:
• Office, Clerical & Administrative
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• Finance & Accounting
• Creative & Marketing
• Human Resources
• Call Center & Customer Service
• Engineering & Technology
• Medical & Science
• Retail & Sales
When you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, stop by one of our 400+ branches in the U.S., or visit adeccousa.com today. Adecco will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.