Job ID: 51531
Senior Informatica/Teradata Developer
Contract with expectation of perm after 6 month
***Client will not accept EAD-OPT's or H4's
***Candidate must be US Citizens, Green Card holder or H1's WITH 1 year or more left on Visa and an approved 140 form.
***Candidates must be willing to go permanent with the client
***Candidates should be willing to conduct face to face interview if necessary.
***Client will not accept resumes over 3 pages.
- As a Sr. Informatica ETL Developer , this team member will have a superior software development background that will facilitate design and development of technical solutions for new and existing Business Intelligence applications. Interacts with Lead Developers, System Analysts, Business Users, Architects, Test Analysts, Project Managers and peer developers to analyze system requirements, design and develop software applications. Technical solutions and supporting deliverables will be constructed to enable clients to accomplish their business objectives. This position is on a team that is responsible for providing technical Business Intelligence solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
* Develop Informatica workflows to collect data from multiple data sources based on mapping specifications provided to the developer.
* Develop solutions outside of Informatica that allows for data to be collected (Linux scripts, Ruby, REST API, etc.)
* Conduct unit testing and participate with system testing as required. Knowledge with Test Driven Development is strongly preferred.
* Fill out required documentation such as installation instructions and follow company standards and procedures.
* Anticipate customers' analytic needs and proactively conceptualize and champion high-value Business Intelligence solutions.
* Actively support products by providing prompt responses to customer problems and inquiries. Make the customer's experience first priority in all.
* Provide on-call support duties for Application Production Support, which could include off hours and weekends.
* Keep the Production Support team management informed of any issues or concerns.
* Participate/Assist with deployments to all environments including Production (which could occur after hours).
* New development and support task responsibilities as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
* Must have: 5+ years of current experience of development using Informatica, PowerCenter, SQL
* 3+ years of ETL development using Informatica in an Teradata or Oracle Unix environment
* Proficient in writing SQL - Simple/Medium/Complex SQL's
* Solid experience in ETL ,Data analysis, and Performance tuning - 3-5 years
* Ability to write Unix Shell scripts integrating SQL, Perl or Python as needed to solve the problem - 3-5 years
* Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
* Experience working in fast paced environment is preferred
* Must be technical and hands on capable
* Must have a Automation mindset
* Strong attention to detail
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Agile projects working Experience
Sql Server Integration Services
Extract Transform Load (Etl)