To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, OH 45373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Support Representative
Clopay Building Products • Troy, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Clopay Building Products is North America’s largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Support Representative at our Troy, OH Manufacturing facility. Hours are M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
1) Edit, analyze, interpret and service customer inquiries via correspondence, faxed orders and telephone calls. Delegate issues requiring sales support to Regional Sales Coordinators area.
2) Acknowledge orders and advise Regional Sales Coordinator of order changes, shipping and delivery dates, price changes, terms of sale or other conditions in accordance with policies or other changes such as delays, models discontinued, etc.
3) Follow up on complaints, which may require replacements, factory servicing or other adjustments to ensure customers' satisfaction within established policies. Communicate to Quality to resolve issues (WeCare).
4) Facilitate requests for information relative to technical or engineering application requirements.
5) Maintain references, price lists, and files incidental to the procedure.
6) Coordinate and otherwise assist with the services of the Company's technical engineering staff to determine customers' needs.
7) Prepare price quotations, terms of sales, delivery dates, service obligations, etc.
8) Investigate and expedite product due to warranty claims.
9) Service all accounts and support the sales team in a courteous manner.
1) A High School degree is required along with 18 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2) Previous customer service experience, clerical or office experience is required.
3) Experience using Microsoft products including Word and Excel.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a matching 401(k) savings plan.
Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!