Marsh is seeking candidates in multiply locations:
Client Program Management of Marsh Affinity (Remote Position)
What can you expect?
The role will be part of Marsh's US Affinity team and can be remote anywhere in the US, focused on growing Marshs presence in the consumer and small commercial segment through use of digital products & partnerships.
We are looking for someone that can make an impact as an influential individual contributor by managing large-scale strategic projects, coaching team members and solving complex problems. This includes developing client relationships, acting as the client's trusted advisor, pursuing new business development, and expanding and diversifying client relationships.
What is in it for you?
- Work in a dynamic and energetic team environment
- Fast pace, exciting and friendly culture
- Competitive compensation and time off
- Attractive flex benefits package (medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, retirement plan)
- Career development opportunities
In this role, youll be responsible for:
- Maintains and expands low-risk accounts from a small book of business and assists senior level colleagues with maintaining and expanding large or complex accounts to refine and develop technical and managerial sales skills as well as gain exposure.
- Collaborates with senior level colleagues and project specialists to identify key decision makers, account needs and underlying risks to determine potential services, products and combinations that will best serve and address client business objectives, business compliance so as to expand accounts.
- Conducts research and analyses to target new buyer hubs and gain insight as to expansion opportunities strategizing internal offerings and market trends to ideally institutionalize accounts within the business.
- Analyzes and conceptualizes collected project, account and/or market quantitative and qualitative data into a viable offering for proposal work for personal or superior colleagues' accounts.
- Works to ensure all managed accounts are in good standing and addresses escalated issues or concerns in a timely and effective manner to ensure operational excellence and relationship satisfaction.
- Manages deliverables and is able to close out action items.
We would like you to have:
- 3 to 5 years of program management experience
- Commercial experience
- Background or experience within building/developing back-end systems for a program
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
What makes ideal Candidate?:
- People skills with experience in attracting, coaching, and mentoring teams
- Strong ability to paint an inspiring vision and bring others along on the journey
- Customer centric mindset
- Experience in customer empathy, including design thinking, customer journey/persona development, and hypothesis-driven test and learn a plus
DIVERSITY MATTERS AT MARSH
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Program Management- Senior Specialist
MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Program Management- Senior Specialist.
We are Marsh
A global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We enable clients to grow, innovate and create value by helping them understand and better manage the risks they face, and ensuring they have the resiliency to withstand the unexpected. Marsh partners with clients to turn uncertainty into opportunity. Marsh provides risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations and individuals around the world. Our team approach draws on dozens of industry and risk specialties within Marsh to customize solutions for each client.
The applicable base salary range for this role is $81,200 to $173,300.
The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, education, and any applicable minimum wage requirements. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other retirement programs as well as employee assistance programs.
- Business Planning
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness
- Design Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills