$55000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Talented Accounting Managers will be interested in Robert Half Finance's opportunity to work with a thriving company. This is a successful organization that will recognize your efforts. If you can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, you might be right for this position. In this role, it will be critical for you to have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Located in the Hoffman Estates Illinois area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis. Some background in construction or project accounting is preferred. For consideration please email Email blocked - click to apply
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Assist in the implementation of Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- 3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Financial analysis experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge in construction project accounting
- Financial statement preparation experience
- Proficiency in general ledger
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles