To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative-Tampa, FL
Modis • Tampa, FL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interested in working in a Call Center Customer Service Representative position in Tampa, FL with a dynamic and growing company? We are looking for someone who is smart, dependable, driven and have a strong interest in Customer Service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Depending on the day of the month or the season volume of call can be between 30-40 calls per day.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent; up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 10:30am-7pm with opportunity to change based on performance/behavior
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Computer Savvy,
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
If you are interested in this Call Center Customer Service job in Tampa, FL then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Matthew Levy at 303-968-1304 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]