IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Sales Engineer – Marlborough, MA
Linguamatics, Real-World Solutions (RWS) Technology
Linguamatics is a leading provider of text mining solutions with a current emphasis on high value life science, chemistry, healthcare, and biomedical applications. Thanks to a great team, and innovative use of semantic and natural language processing (NLP) based technology, our software is acknowledged as a leading solution in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and healthcare industries and has been adopted by most of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, leading healthcare providers, and US government organizations such as the FDA.
We are now looking for another Sales Engineer to take a key role in our fast-growing business. You will be using an exciting blend of NLP text analytics and data science to solve real world problems and help our customers to improve human health and wellbeing.
What to expect
- Support the sales team throughout the sales cycle in demonstrating the value of the Linguamatics solution to the customer.
- Travel nationally to customer sites to present the Linguamatics solutions and provide training where appropriate.
- Support the customer and ensure their success in using the product to gain maximum ROI.
- Undertake consulting and project work for customers.
- Develop compelling case studies showing how the software can be used to solve real world problems within life science and healthcare organizations.
- Feed customer requirements back to the product development team and help test new software releases.
- Assist with customer deployments.
Our ideal candidate will have;
- Life science, biomedical or similar degree, preferably to postgraduate level or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of informatics, information management and/or IT systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good organizational skills, ideally with project management experience.
- A pro-active attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Desirable attributes
- Experience of working with customers, ideally in a pre- or post-sales support role.
- Experience of working on life science or healthcare applications, ideally in a commercial or industrial setting Familiarity with text mining, data science methods, and/or enterprise search.
- Familiarity with biomedical information resources (e.g. ClinicalTrials.gov, PubMed).
The RWS Technology & Data Science mission is to deliver world-class and globally scalable technology platforms and analytics applied to complex and large-scale clinical datasets, to support IQVIA's ongoing and rapid growth in RWS Solutions, as well as the development of new product lines - this requires global leadership across technical and data architecture, software development and data visualization, privacy management, analytical methods, data science, machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing (NLP) - building upon 100s of novel technologies and methods either published in peer-reviewed journals or patented by our team.
We are serious about healthcare software. We have a dedicated, collaborative team with meaningful shared goals who can use the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, and the best analytics tools to achieve them. And we have fun on the journey!
We invite you to be part of a recognized global leader willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. You will be in good company, amongst some of the finest minds in Technology and Healthcare.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In RWS, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: