Call Center Customer Service Representative
Location: Bloomfield, CT (06002)
Job ID: #61715
• Must demonstrate a strong familiarity with computers and basic application familiarity.
• Excellent customer services skills, including professional phone etiquette and the ability to handle difficult customer and trapped elevator passengers.
• Excellent communication skills, including speaking, listening and writing as well as attention to detail and the ability to follow standard processes and procedures is a requirement.
• Ability to attain and maintain department performance metrics (such as number of calls per hour, log-in / out times, quality monitoring).
• Metrics and acceptable performance standards are established by management which reserves the right to modify them at any time.
• Must be able to adhere to assigned work schedules, including but not limited to assigned shift, hours and days off.
• Must also be able to work regularly scheduled weekends and holidays.
Regular attendance, including the ability to start assigned shift on-time, is mandatory.
• Must possess the ability to type at least 25 wpm with accuracy.
• Must be able to work well in a call center and team environment
• Ability to speak French is strongly desired
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Customer Service,Data Entry,MS Office