To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Whippany, NJ
- Suburban Propane, L.P.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Systems Analyst
Suburban Propane LP • Whippany, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for 90 years. As a Financial Systems Analyst, you will analyze procedures, identify problems and learn users' needs to improve business processes and systems. If you are a driven professional with experience in the systems administration field, then we invite you to apply to be a part of our next 90 years.
- Test programs, enhancements and modifications for accuracy/reliability
- Investigate and resolve day to day problems as they relate to user and data errors; work with developers to diagnose and resolve software errors
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the Company's business system application processes including acting as a resource for training and documentation
- Track and record time in project scheduling software; provides estimates for completing project related work
- Ensure that system configuration data maintenance is verified, tested and audited in a consistent manner across all business areas
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
Minimum of four years of accounting/analysis experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP and ADD Energy preferred
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in fuel oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.