To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roanoke, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Roanoke, VA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
On-Site Administrator - Roanoke, VA
Looking to hire an On-Site Administrator to work on multi-function printer devices.
Level 1 On-Site Administrator (OSA)
Roanoke, VA 24012
Hours: Mon-Fri Noon-9PM
- Replace Consumables, as needed, at each Device location and ensure that adequate Consumables are available at the Customer Site;
- Clear paper jams;
- Assist Customer with an overview of the Device functionality;
- Coordinate with client regarding Device and HP Branded Software Support Service calls;
- Report any occurrences of Customer dissatisfaction to the appropriate Delivery Management Service resource;
- Assist in the collection of usage pages for Devices when required;
- Provide initial troubleshooting for Device problems or perform spare Device replacements;
- Perform maintenance on Devices as directed by the appropriate Delivery Management Service resource;
- Provide end-user training as defined in the Agreement;
- Utilize web-based software to manage the Fleet which may include proactive monitoring through Web Jetadmin, updating site maps provided after the Discovery and Design Assessment Service and initiating Device related trouble tickets into the Customer supplied ticketing system;
- Track usage/activities at the Customer Site(s);
- Manage utilization of On-Site spare Device inventory when required under the applicable SSOW;
- Perform copy orders and distribution Services, if Copy Center Services are included in the applicable SSOW; and
- Coordinate with third party supplier(s) to obtain status for third party supplier(s) provided equipment.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Support
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]