To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, MD 21076
- Alyssa Pacione
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Hanover, MD
Posted 6 days ago
Senior .Net Developer
Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer; 5+ years of experience with:
1. .NET development (specifically with .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Razor, EF Core, LINQ
2. HTML5 to write web applications and CSS3 w/ Bootstrap for front-end web development
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Use current programming languages and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications
* Ability to work independently
* Participate in sprint planning, review and retrospective.
* Translate business requirements into working software deliverables
* Collaborate on software design and architecture
* Work in a fast-paced product driven environment
* Complete other tasks as requested by Manager or Team Lead
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum of 5+ years in C# Development
* Minimum of 2 years working with T-SQL language
* Minimum of 1 year with application development using React
* Knowledge of source control systems
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong understanding of the development life cycle in a SCRUM environment along with programming techniques and tools
* Modern cloud technology, Azure PaaS, Google Cloud
* Experience with git, Azure DevOps
* RESTful Web services including Authorization OAUTH2
* Virtual machines
* NoSQL Databases, Functions/Lambda, Microservices
* Experience with unit testing, especially xUnit
* Experience with Selenium, creating/updating integration/end to end tests
* Experience working in the following industries or similar, but not required: Employment Agency / Sub-contracting, Job Boards, or Social Media
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.