To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tallahassee, FL 32306
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Follett Corporation • Tallahassee, FL
Posted 7 days ago
The FSU Bookstore is looking for a qualified intern to join our company in the role of local area marketing developer. Our company services the Florida State University community, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Lead the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Lead in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Lead and plan the execution of shows and events
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
The FSU Bookstore is looking for an undergraduate student in the Tallahasse area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language