Beacon Hill is working with a sizeable gvernment contractor right here in downtown DC to identify a Senior Payroll Specialist! The Senior Payroll Specialist will have the opportunity to be hands-on with payroll processing utilizing various systems and to be a major player in consistent process improvements.
Job duties are as follows:
- Obtain authorizations for and process payroll payments.
- Work closely with HR to ensure that all salary increases, adjustments, paid time off, off-cycle pay, and bonuses are accurately calculated and processed.
- Work closely with third-party provider to ensure receipt of changes, all data is accurate and correct, and payroll cycles are running on schedule.
- Assist with onboarding and off-boarding, new hires, and terminations.
- Verify and maintain compliance for all transactions as they relate to payroll.
- Coordinate fund transfers to payroll accounts.
- Reconcile payroll with budgets and general ledger.
- Assist employees and outside parties with questions and issues related to payroll and benefits.
- Perform year-end analysis and reocnciliations.
- Produce monthly and annual payroll reports.
- 7+ years of experience in full-cycle payroll processing.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint and ADP highly preferred.
- Accounting degree and CPP certification preferred but not required.
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™