To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Caldwell, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | Horizon Home Health & Hospice | Caldwell, ID
Ensign Services • Caldwell, ID
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Horizon is one of Idaho's oldest and largest Home Health agencies. We have been in business for over 20 years and currently have 7 branches from Weiser to Burley and are excited to have recently opened in Pocatello.We pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values CAPLICO- - -Celebrate, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Intelligent Risk Taking, Customer Second, and Ownership.
How we do it:
CELEBRATING successes large or small. We hold each other ACCOUNTABLE with respect and professionalism. Our PASSION FOR LEARNING allows us to teach our team members the latest and most advanced Home Health and Hospice education. Our LOVE ONE ANOTHER atmosphere shows we work as a team with trust and compassion. The growth we have experienced reveals that we are INTELLIGENT RISK TAKERS with our processes and procedures. But what really sets us apart from all the others is our CUSTOMER SECOND philosophy. Employees are our main and most important focus. We achieve job fulfillment by promoting OWNERSHIP through the independence that Home Health and Hospice offers.Horizon is Idaho’s EMPLOYER OF CHOICE and we want you to join us as we PROVIDE LIFE CHANGING SERVICE to all those we touch.
LPN currently licensed in the State of Idaho
Must have a current driver's license and auto insurance policy
Must have a reliable vehicle
Home Health experience is preferred
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides direct patient care as defined in State’s Nurse Practice Act.
2. Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
3. Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
4. Provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
5. Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, and Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor or Director of Nursing.
6. Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
7. Adhering to the organizations documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
8. Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Horizon Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.