To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Collierville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Mobile Engineer- Open to Collierville , Germantown and Southaven
JLL • Collierville, TN
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Supervises and directs maintenance staff on his shift and monitors performance of their assigned responsibilities
- Be team expert in HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and General Maintenance repairs and services.
- Plan schedule of work in accordance with established priorities.
- Furnish engineers with basic data required in effecting overall and long‑range planning.
- Performs and/or directs the performance of all maintenance departmental service requests, insuring that work performed in these areas is accomplished efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience.
- Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Maintain, operate, and repair all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds as it pertains to assigned buildings.
- Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment, and the methods required to use them properly, that are required in everyday activities. This to include building automation systems, fire / life safety systems, and any other building related equipment.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Perform on site Quality Assurance inspections of maintained facilities.
- Obtain required State licenses to be able for JLL to perform required work in that State or have an employee on staff with the required licenses.
- Complies with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials. Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
- Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Must complete all required safety trainings as scheduled
- Practice Defensive Driving at all times
- Supports preparation of monthly/quarterly operations and mechanical reports, prepares technical evaluations/deficiencies reports on existing mechanical systems and components.
- Maintain staffing schedules, timekeeping and employment records for responsible areas in connection with planning, scheduling and execution of engineering/maintenance work.
- Submit P-card Receipts Daily
- Update work order status in real time
- Utilize CMMS systems such as 360 Facility for all work performed.
- Perform Vehicle Safety Inspection
- Escalating problems or issues to Customer and Manager in a timely manner
- Attend work and safety meetings as required
- Recommends and estimates facilities repairs and improvements for inclusion in the annual budget.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of a high school diploma. Two years of trades schooling in electrical system design, refrigeration and HVAC.
Years of relevant experience
- minimum of six (6) years of technical and supervisory experience in building engineering (electrical, plumbing, mechanical) with a strong background in technical aspects of packaged HVAC equipment repair, maintenance and overall system design and application.
Skills and knowledge
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of computer based applications and programs, to include Excel and Word.
- Exposure to HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills (KS to add)
- Universal CFC recovery certification
- Licenses as required by authority having jurisdiction
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs and climb up to 30 ft ladders.
- Position requires frequent climbing, bending, kneeling, lifting, and driving.
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Must pass background, drug/alcohol, and MVR screening process.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.