About Our Company:
Explore exciting opportunities in fast pace and ever changing alternative lending space. Check Into Cash is a national leader in direct lending, providing customers with affordable, short-term, credit solution. We provide on-line and In-store loans to customers through a variety of products and services.
Analyze internal and external data in order to provide management with informed and well-defended recommendations on how to extend loans quickly and profitably both on-line and in-store. Develop new tools, leverage a variety of statistical techniques, and explore new sources of data that will help identify new customers, drive revenue growth, reduce fraud and credit losses. Responsibilities
- Develop credit policy across the loan life cycle.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer acceptance.
- Optimize the application traffic to growth revenue and manage credit and fraud losses.
- Work closely with members of the Data Warehouse, Model Development team and Decision Support teams in order to facilitate the creation of accurate, meaningful data for business analytics.
- Work across different functions to support new product roll-outs.
- Ensure all statistical tools and decision processes are performing as expected.
- Staying current on trends in the lending industry as well as the legal, compliance and market related issues.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer needs.
- Work with multiple functions in order to develop product decision processes that will be implemented across multiple system platforms.
- Leverage technology to improve efficiencies of the application process as well as develop new business opportunities.
- Must be committed to continuous self-improvement and learning about data and analytics in the lending industry.
- BS or Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics or other quantitative field with 2 or more years of experience in a quantitative analysis roles.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in developing credit policy or models.
- Must be able to demonstrate that they understand how to apply analytics to drive credit product profitability.
- Must be able to work across multiple functions.
- Experience with statistical modeling packages such as SAS, R or SPSS.
- Proficient in using the output of econometric or statistical modeling techniques (Linear/Logistic Regression, Two-Stage Models, Nested Logit, etc.) to draw conclusions from available data.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present conclusions and methodologies across a wide range of audiences.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Must be able to incorporate changes and new trends in the industry into the product decision processes.
- Experience in handling multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable, customer strategies which will have a measurable impact on business.