The Maintenance Utility Operator is responsible for performing the necessary tasks to support various tasks required to maintain plant equipment and the facility. The Maintenance Utility Operator will perform basic tasks which include but not limited to activities such as C-frame changeovers, minor weld repair, tip changes, building chutes / trays, and equipment cleaning / upkeep. The Maintenance Utility Operator will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- General description of essential functions identified below:
- Operates Hilo, aerial/scissor lift and die cart.
- Performs minor fab work. • Performs minor press & welder PM’s.
- Assists with tip changes, and C-frame changeovers.
- Equipment cleaning / upkeep
- PM and cleaning of nut feeders.
- Capable of learning and utilizing Maximo system for data entry and PM tracking.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines and monitors tool room for potential safety concerns.
- Treats all Team Members with respect and dignity.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or GED. Meet minimum qualifications as defined in the Company’s selection process.
- Machine and technical aptitude.
- Prior experience operating forklifts presses, and other auxiliary equipment preferred.
SPECIAL SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Skilled in operating forklift, aerial / scissor lift and die cart.
- Welding skills preferred • Knowledge of basic safety procedures and precautions.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Aerial Work Platforms
Quark X Press Design Software